[TxMt] Re: Re: [BULK] Re: LaTeX, sections and accented characters initalic…

guerom00 romain.guerout at stud.unibas.ch
Tue Dec 19 17:23:37 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> On Dec 19, 2006, at 5:34 PM, guerom00 wrote:
>
> > Here is a more complete error message
> >
> > /tmp/temp_textmate.32NIRp:15:
> > undefined method `slice' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
>
> Ah interesting. I can sort of fix this, but only by just exiting more
> gracefully. It means it did not find any appropriate citations. So if
> you really expected a citation, then there is something else wrong
> with your setup. Is this a single file, project or what?

This is part of a project actually. I should add that it was working
fine until a few days ago, when I updated the LaTeX bundle regarding
the initial topic of this thread (accented characters in label name…)

I should also add that, rather than a bibtex file, I'm using the
\begin{thebibliography}…\end{thebibliography} environnement.
You implemented it in the bundle last time I mentioned it to you
(thanks again :-) ) I will double check whether it is not a stupid mistake
from me…

Also, thanks for the svn commands. The label completion works fine
now.