[TxMt] How do you transfer a personal bundle?

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Dec 16 22:58:27 UTC 2006

I am trying to transfer my personal TM bundle from one computer to
another.  I simply copied it into Pristine Copy/Bundles but it will
not open.  When I double click on it, I see, "The bundle “Jenny's
Bundle.tmbundle” does not contain the required “info.plist” file (or
that file is corrupt) and can therefore not be installed."

Is there an easy way to fix this for someone who is still a bit of a
newbie?

Cheers,

Jenny