[TxMt] PDFView update

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Dec 16 22:44:11 UTC 2006

On Dec 16, 2006, at 11:51 AM, hadley wickham wrote:

>> Andrea Bergia just upgraded PDFView to 14.0.1. He now has it
>> working with
>> pdfsync and it is beautiful!   His toggle drawer has three
>> options, outline,
>> miniatures and search. On default, the pdf file fills the screen
>> and is
>> visually simple.   Congratulations to Andrea for a wonderful
>> contribution.
>
> pdfview looks great!  However, it always seems to jump to the first
> page when I rebuild my latex file - has anyone else noticed this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hadley

Yes, I have this problem on my Intel iMac, but not on my PowerBook
G4.  PDFView jumps to the first page, although the top line of the
PDFView output window references the correct page, as does the page
number box in the menu bar.

Jenny