[TxMt] Blogging bundle request: don't ask for blog so many times : )

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Dec 15 12:15:10 UTC 2006

I see.  The Category command doesn't parse the headers.  Without
digging into the code right now, I'm pretty sure only the post
commands actually read the headers at the time of posting.  It could
possibly cause some issues to parse the headers while you're still
working on them (inserting categories) but it would be possible to
parse down to the current line.

Brett