[TxMt] Latex Errors

Benny Kjær Nielsen benny at diku.dk
Fri Dec 15 00:01:17 UTC 2006

On Dec 15, 2006, at 1:06 AM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> As a compromise, is there a 'halt on first error' option in the
> Textmate package?

If you look at the 'Typeset and view...' command in the LaTeX bundle
then you can see that the following option is given to latex to make
it show all errors:  "-interaction=nonstopmode". You can change this
to "-interaction=errorstopmode" to make it stop at the first error (I
guess you can also just remove it).

Alternatively, you can just put in the command '\errorstopmode' in
the preamble of your .tex file and it should overwrite the option
given to the latex command.

But I agree that it would better to improve the output such that it
was easier to spot the errors.

Kind regards, Benny