[TxMt] Blogging bundle - Post to Blog

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 14 01:24:12 UTC 2006

Using the Post Blog Markdown template

Post to blog leaves the > tags in front of block quotes and # in from
of headers

I am posting while still in Markdown mode

If I convert to HTML everything disappears except for the title.

To work around: I have been creating the post in Markdown converting
to HTML and then manually cutting and pasting to a new doc in post
blog markdown format.

I must be doing something wrong this is not efficient. I seemed to
work fine day before yesterday.

Posting to Wordpress blog on my site

Should I be using Markdown or MultiMarkdown as language?

Do I have to post to blog in HTML or shouldn't markdown work?