[TxMt] Latex Errors

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Dec 12 20:11:19 UTC 2006

On Dec 12, 2006, at 11:45 AM, Nicholas Cole wrote:
> Is there any way I can build a latex document and show only errors?

That's a good question. You might want to try the MacTeX mailing list
as well, or a more general TeX list, since this is really a LaTeX
question. TM just processes the LaTeX output, so I suppose the
simplest way would be to somehow tell LaTeX to only report errors.
> I'm currently getting a lot of warnings, and these are obscuring the
> errors themselves.

Usually a lot of warnings is a definite indication that you've done
something wrong. Are you sure the warnings are things you shouldn't
worry about?

Haris