[TxMt] Summary/Plug for LaTeX in TextMate

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Dec 10 11:08:20 UTC 2006

Le 9 déc. 06 à 01:42, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> I recently sent an email to the MacTeX mailing list, in response to
> someone's question about what each editor for LateX has going for
> them. It is a long post talking about some of the major things in
> the bundle, so I thought it might be of interest/useful to some
> people in this list. Appended:
>
> Haris

Thanks harris for this synthesis but the first thing :

which it's the best way to use TextMate if you want to compile with «
latex »

(tex---> dvi---> ps ----> pdf).

  For me it's not a problem because i prefer  pdflatex b
ut a lot of users work with this method and it's difficult to
  find something in the doc on this problem

Greetings

Alain