[TxMt] footnoting while writing

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 9 23:28:55 UTC 2006

Will do from now on. Thanks everyone for all your help.  Maybe this
will thread to everyone, since it came in as a single message.
Lloyd

On Dec 9, 2006, at 6:46 , Kevin Ballard wrote:

Actually, it did thread properly.

That said, you should probably prefix the subject line with an "Re: "
when replying to a digest email.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)