[TxMt] footnoting while writing

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 9 21:58:14 UTC 2006

Soryu wrote:

> I take it you didn’t have a look at [MultiMarkdown](http://
> fletcher.freeshell.org/wiki/MultiMarkdown)? It is an extended version
> of Markdown and allows for footnotes in general and bibliography
> support.

Soryu, I looked at it earlier and thought it was only for BBedit and
Moving Type. Your message prompted me to look again and I saw the
TextMate Bundle Readme.md. Thank you for response.

I do not think this will thread properly, so I changed my setting
from digest to individual emails and will be able to reply then and
keep the thread unbroken.

Regards,
Lloyd