[TxMt] webpreview.css

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sat Dec 9 21:26:24 UTC 2006

I believe I answered this one a couple weeks ago.

The latest build of TextMate has a problem with the provided bundles.
The particular command you just used references a file that doesn't
exist. That's the webpreview.css file you mentioned.

The solution is to get a subversion checkout of the bundles
repository, since this issue has been fixed.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org