[TxMt] Re: C Library bundle MONSTER

Stephen Skubik-Peplaski codesmith at insightbb.com
Fri Dec 8 11:55:38 UTC 2006

Although your comments were reactive, they did contain kernels of
constructive criticism. I am intrigued by your proposal and will look
into the Latex example, and maybe even learn some Ruby. ;-)

I should not have committed such a large bundle without first talking
to the community, I didn't think about it clearly. I thought others
may find my bundle useful, and those that did not could simply filter
it out. When I first started the C Library bundle, Allan's Bundle
StyleGuide did not yet exist, and I had not kept up with changes in
the community since my last bundle (the Twiki bundle), which was
accepted into the main repository without issue.

I also think some good things have come out of this experience. I too
would like to see a "BundleForge" site created...

Steph