[TxMt] Re: C Library bundle MONSTER

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Dec 7 19:59:08 UTC 2006

On Dec 7, 2006, at 2:24 PM, William D. Neumann wrote:

> OK, five-handed.  And that's out of how many people pulling from
> the repository ond/or reading this mailing list?

I'm not a committer or a serious bundle author, but I can say that
based on my experiences with existing bundles and the description of
this one, it doesn't sit right with me.

As for the 1 or 3 or 5 people who have spoken up, I don't think
they're "casting votes" based on their power. I think they're making
a statement of fact based on their knowledge and experience that this
isn't appropriate. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter if 0
people commented on it. It's not appropriate and should be removed.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.