[TxMt] TextMate Code Completion

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Dec 6 23:20:35 UTC 2006

There is no easy way to do code completion in TextMate yet.
A tool to show a menu that you can select from is available, but none
of the rest of the functionality yet.
You have to get the current text and parse it and then return the
final result and everything in between yourself.

But that's what I'm hoping to instigate here. An library or something
that you can just pass a comma separated list or something.

How do you want it to work?

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg