[TxMt] Footer for Preview Print other than Prince 5.1

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 21:01:11 UTC 2006

Ok, I'm going to guess that my attached signature was causing a
problem. Something is scrubbing messages before they get to you - I
don't know if it's the listserver's digest mode, or if it's something
about your mailserver. In any case, please tell me if this message
appears fine.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org