Re: [TxMt] get TM markups for syntax highlighting à la inputFormat=xml

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Dec 5 20:36:19 UTC 2006

Thanks,

> Don't use the "Pipe text through" option. Instead, create a new
> command, scoped so it will only be triggered within the context you
> want, with the key shortcut ⌘⌥⌃P (that's cmd-opt-control-P).
> The output format should be View As HTML. This way you can press
> ⌘⌥⌃P and get what appears to be a web preview, but is really
> the results of your command.

This I did before and it works perfectly.

But my point is the nice Web Preview option "Refresh after change".

That means that while typing my document the transformed Web Preview
shows the latest changes. Of course I always can type some short cut
to get this via a command, but "Refresh after change" would be more
comfortable ;)

On the other hand, maybe there is a way to call a Bundle's command
like a cron job, i.e. a command which will be execute e.g. each 0.5s.

Thanks in advance

-Hans