[TxMt] Bundle Problems

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:37:15 UTC 2006

Try typing "which ruby" and press ctrl+r. TextMate should show you
the path to the binary it's trying to run. There should be one in /
usr/bin. If you want to run the one in /usr/local/bin, you may need
to set a "TM_RUBY' environment variable in TM's preferences (under
the "Advanced" page, "Shell Variables" tab). My guess is that TM
doesn't know about the one under /usr/local/bin and you've altered
permissions to the one in /usr/bin to prevent it from running. Use
ctrl+r on "echo $PATH" to see the PATH as TM sees it.

-Brad