[TxMt] weird glitch - apple & option/control keys not working as expected?

Chris Sternal-Johnson cj at ceejayoz.com
Tue Dec 5 01:47:51 UTC 2006

Hey fellow Texmaters,

I've run into a strange glitch - I must have done something to cause
it, but I can't for the life of me figure out what.

I use the Apple & Option/Control keys to move around a lot, but
somehow they've become switched around, and only in Textmate.  All
other apps work right - Option+Arrow moves one word, Control+Arrow
moves to the beginning or end of the line - but in Textmate the Apple
key moves to the beginning or end of the line and the Option+Control
keys both move a single word at a time.

Any idea why?
--
Chris Sternal-Johnson