[TxMt] blogging problem

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Dec 3 19:34:10 UTC 2006

Yeah. Uninstall /Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports.bundle

I suspect you got a new machine and copied all your stuff from the
old one to the new, yes? And the new machine is an intel machine
while the old one was PowerPC? And you have a PowerPC version of
Smart Crash Reports?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org