[TxMt] textmate_bundle.log file path changeable?

Benny Kjær Nielsen benny at diku.dk
Sun Dec 3 04:52:43 UTC 2006

On Dec 3, 2006, at 3:14 PM, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> Uhh, what specifically is creating this file? I've never seen it
> before, and certainly don't have it anywhere on my disk.

It seems to be related to the Rails bundle:

  > grep -R textmate_bundle.log /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/
SharedSupport/Bundles

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Rails.tmbundle/Support/lib/rails/unobtrusive_logger.rb:$logger =
UnobtrusiveLogger.new("#{ENV["HOME"]}/textmate_bundle.log")

I'm not a Rails user, but I guess one could change it to, e.g., "/tmp/
textmate_bundle.log", but of course it should be done in a local copy
of (part of) the bundle, so it is not overwritten by the next
TextMate update (well it would work for at least 9 weeks :-) ).

Kind regards, Benny