[TxMt] Actionscript bundle and flash.getDocumentDOM()

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:39:51 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, wayann merlin <merlinw at tiscali.it> wrote:

> TypeError: flash.getDocumentDOM() has no properties
>
> what I'm missing??

Do you have a .fla document open in Flash? The error means "I'm sorry,
I can't get the attributes for the currently open document."

> it does that with the current bundle and also with the new updated
> bundle by Ale Muñoz (BTW thanks Ale great work!)

You're welcome!

I'll be taking a look at the "Test In Flash" command during the next
days, so feel free to report bugs.

My intention is to merge it into the current "Build With MTASC"
command, and have just a "Build" command (yes, I hate popup menus :)

If you feel like playing with the latest bundle, I don't think I've
broken anything (yet :) so it shouldn't really affect your workflow...

Let me know if it works for you.

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com