[TxMt] GTDalt Ical Sync Errors

Lawrence Goodman lawrencegoodman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:59:59 UTC 2006

So I am discovering that there are a number of things in a GTD file that can
halt in mid-stream the ical sync.

1) If there is an item listed in the file with the completed tag around it.
This is the biggest problem because when you cross out a to do in ical, then
sync with GTDalt, the syncing process shuts down as soon as the first
completed tag appears in the GTD file.
Here is the error output:
/Users/BAMWriter/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/gtdalt_ical_synchronization.scpt:
execution error: iCal got an error: NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 4 (1)

2) If there are two many blank lines between the last to do item in the GTD
file and the tag "end."

3) If the GTD file is not saved prior to ical syncing, I get an error.

Thanks.

--
Lawrence Goodman
lawrencegoodman at gmail.com