[TxMt] TODO to ignore archive folders?

Andreas Duus Pape andreaspape at mac.com
Thu Aug 31 15:34:37 UTC 2006

On Aug 29, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 29/8/2006, at 17:22, Andreas Duus Pape wrote:
>
>> [...] However, if there was some way to surpress those subfolders
>> from appearing in the project at all
>
> Go to Preferences → Advanced → Folder References. Add archive
> together with the current excluded folders.
>
> Then they will not show up in your scratch projects, and the TODO
> command should skip them as well (but the latter won’t get the
> updated patterns before they have been flushed to disk, which you
> can force by relaunching TextMate, e.g. using ⌃⌘Q)

Thanks for the suggestion!  I seem to be doing this wrong.  This is
the "Folder Pattern" code:

!.*/(\.[^/]*|CVS|_darcs|\{arch\}|blib|.*~\.nib|.*\.(framework|app|
pbproj|pbxproj|xcode(proj)?|bundle|archive))$

I added |archive at the end, but apparently that didn't work.  I
don't understand this syntax, apparently.  Is this a regex of all
folders that are to be included?  where should I add "archive" to
make it ignore archive folders?

Thanks for your help.

			--Andreas