[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Andreas Wahlin andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se
Thu Aug 31 07:21:30 UTC 2006

Thanks for that suggestion, now I'm one happy coder (that will have
to get rid of that hitting space habit hehe)

Andreas

On Aug 29, 2006, at 12:52 , Jacob Rus wrote:

> Andreas Wahlin wrote:
>> This does mean we don't get a space after the : anymore then?
>> btw, to everyone, I think I am to blame since I'm the one that
>> wanted thomas to change in the first place :)
>
> I suggest making a personal bundle (if you haven't already), and
> adding a macro, scoped to css, and with ":" as a shortcut, which
> first types : and then types space.
>
> -Jacob

______________________

Andreas Wahlin
Webbutvecklare

Webbhuset AB
Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg

Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
www.webbhuset.se

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
Thank you.