[TxMt] TODO to ignore archive folders?

Andreas Duus Pape andreaspape at mac.com
Tue Aug 29 15:22:29 UTC 2006

Hello.  I have folders throughout my project called /archive/, in
which I put old versions of things.  I would like the "Show TODO
List" command to ignore everything in any folder named archive/.  Any
ideas on how to do that?

I looked at the Show TODO List Ruby script, but I don't know Ruby at
all and it was not obvious to me how I would modify (a copy of) the
script to ignore specific subfolders.

Thanks!

						--Andreas

p.s. I use hard folders in my projects, and would like to continue to
do so.  Moving the /archive/ folders out of the actual folders on my
HD is not an option.  However, if there was some way to surpress
those subfolders from appearing in the project at all (other than
actually removing them), that would be fine.  Unfortunately, deleting
the references in the project is insufficient; the files in /archive/
nevertheless have their TODOs appear in the list.