[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Andreas Wahlin andreas.wahlin at webbhuset.se
Tue Aug 29 07:30:24 UTC 2006

This does mean we don't get a space after the : anymore then?
btw, to everyone, I think I am to blame since I'm the one that wanted
thomas to change in the first place :)

Andreas

On Aug 28, 2006, at 17:34 , thomas Aylott wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2006, at 11:12 AM, Jacob Rus wrote:
>
>> Josh wrote:
>>> What happened to the ability to Overtype the semi-colons in the
>>> css context? And how do I bring it back?
>>
>> We had a little mixup where Thomas Aylott decided that we needed a
>> space between : and ; so he put in a snippet to insert ": ;", and
>> took out the smart typing pair.  The correct way to get a space in
>> there would be to make a macro which first types colon, then types
>> space, resulting in the desired ": ;", but leaving the smart
>> typing pair behavior.  Personally, I prefer not having the space
>> there at all.  Anyway, it's been sorted out now (i.e. reverted to
>> the previous behavior) in the svn repository, so you can check the
>> css bundle out from there to fix it, or wait for the next update.
>>
>> -Jacob
>
> Please accept my humblest apologies for any and all inconvenience i
> may have inadvertently caused.
> I have repented and turned away from all gratuitous snippet foisting.
>
> I also originally created the :; smart typing pair. So I'm not
> entirely the epitome of evil   :-P`
>

> Macro, why didn't I think of that?! Thanks!
>
> thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg

______________________

Andreas Wahlin
Webbutvecklare

Webbhuset AB
Östra Hamngatan 45, 411 10 Göteborg

Telefon: 031-339 19 19, Direkt: 031-739 18 20, Fax: 031-711 12 20
www.webbhuset.se

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by a reply email.
Thank you.