[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Aug 28 21:00:53 UTC 2006

On 28/8/2006, at 22:54, Charles Stuart wrote:

> The GetBundle bundle is great. No terminal usage required, easy to use
> and install.
> - http://validcode.net/stuff/textmate-getbundle-bundle

Though it will not show already installed bundles.

I think the best advice would be for Josh to open the Bundle Editor
(bundles menu) unfold the CSS menu and find the item I think is named
‘: ;’ (it is prefixed with an S) and simply delete it.

Doing a checkout of a bundle by blindly following instructions will
most certainly lead to an outdated (but eclipsing) CSS bundle in a
few weeks…