[TxMt] A Unified build/run tool

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Aug 26 15:05:58 UTC 2006

On 26/8/2006, at 16:01, Mikael Säker wrote:

> [...] I don't know if you believe going forward with this is a
> worthwhile effort so please give comments and suggestions.

Sounds like a good idea -- I actually started a Support/lib/
tm_parser.rb myself to offer one unified “parse errors” option for
commands. I never really liked it (too complex to use, considering it
was really just doing a gsub,) but if it packed more functionality
and was a little simpler to use, I think it would be very nice.