[TxMt] Convert to Title Case key binding not working for me
mgee at gwi.net
Thu Aug 24 12:19:54 UTC 2006
I just found out what was conflicting when I recorded a macro and
applied ⌃⌥U. The GetBundle bundle assigned ⌃⌥U to the Update
Bundles command. Once I removed the key command from the bundle's
command, to Titlecase works fine.
Thanks for your help Allan.
On Aug 24, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 24/8/2006, at 13:35, Michael Gregoire wrote:
>> Nothing happens at all. I'll check a new account after I wrap up a
>> project I'm working on. I'll let you know how that goes.
> Also, another thing to try is to record a macro where you just
> selects the title case action and then save that and give it the
> ⌃⌥U key equivalent.
> For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
> (threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)
More information about the textmate