[TxMt] Convert to Title Case key binding not working for me

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Aug 24 05:45:15 UTC 2006

On 24/8/2006, at 7:41, Michael Gregoire wrote:

> Sorry. I'm using the US layout.

Okay, then it is indeed strange that it is not working for you.

What exactly happens when you press ⌃⌥U? I.e. does it beep, is
some invisible character inserted, etc.?

I assume you can select the menu choice to get title case?

Try create a new account on your machine and run it from there, that
would show if it is some local configuration problem and/or locally
installed “global” hotkey taking precedence.