[TxMt] Reformat comment command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Aug 23 23:27:03 UTC 2006

On 24/8/2006, at 0:51, Alan Schussman wrote:

> [...] But how about the first question, if there is input how does
> that statement suck it up automatically?

When you spawn a new process that process with automatically inherit
stdin/out/err of the current process (unless measures are taken to
supply it with new pipes for any of these.)

Btw (James): Please test for TM_SOFT_TABS being YES instead of NO --
in a future version I will not expose this variable when soft tabs
are not enabled.