[TxMt] feature: floating cheat sheet

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 17:03:42 UTC 2006

Hi Cristoph,

You could always use  Bundles -> Textmate -> Show Keyboard Shortcuts
or press Cmd+Alt+Ctrl+K and then you get a functional window with
your required info.

Yes, it could be more aesthetically pleasing, so IF you have the
time, please feel free to make it look more iPhoto-ish ;-)

On 23 Aug 2006, at 16:53, Christoph Biela wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> once again, I have a (from my point of view) great Idea, but since
> I do not know how to
> program it I am sharing my thoughts with you.
>
> I use TextMate a lot for Fortran those days, and markdown, so in
> those two "languages" I
> know the shortcuts quite well.
>
> Now I start using TextMate to write Latex and I do not know all
> those shortcuts I might need.
> So here is the request:
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to have a floating window (i.e. the one you get
> in iPhoto to adjust contrast...)
> showing the contents of the bundle menu on the bottom of the
> textwindow? (maybe one could
> also click the items and the bundle item will be activated).
> Of course it is much more efficient to trigger the bundle action by
> the shortcut but during the learning
> phase and/or for not so often used actions it would be a help.
>
> Just some thoughts
>
> Christoph
>
> ~~~~~
> Christoph Biela
>
> cbiela at gmail.com

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -