Re: [TxMt] “Reformat Comment” command for Ruby bundle

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Aug 22 18:35:52 UTC 2006

On Aug 22, 2006, at 12:57 PM, Daniel Harple wrote:

> This command overrides reformat paragraph in the
> comment.line.number-sign.ruby scope.

I like the look of this command and am for adding it.  Let me ask
this before I do though.  When I enter in this (comment all on one
long line):

class Test
   # This is a really long line designed to test the new comment
rewrapping script posted to the TextMate mailing list:
end

and push Control-Q, why do I get this (second line not indented):

class Test
   # This is a really long line designed to test the new comment
rewrapping
# script posted to the TextMate mailing list:
end

If we can fix that, I'm sold.

James Edward Gray II