[TxMt] Blogging (markdown) Problem

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:47:11 UTC 2006

The bundle doesn't convert the post to HTML for you before posting it
to the blog. That would create round-trip problems when you want to
re-edit posts (you'd have to edit them in HTML from that point
forward if it did convert to html first). You'll need to install a
Markdown plugin for your blog so that it renders it correctly.