[TxMt] Doesn't switch to PHP automatically anymore

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Aug 15 02:43:00 UTC 2006

On 15/8/2006, at 4:33, minimal design wrote:

> I tried to look into the bundle and PHP doesn't have a "filetypes"
> but I don't think it's supposed to anyway right?

It is not, no. The HTML grammar should be used both for HTML and PHP
files.

> Plus I thought the HTML bundle included the PHP one no?  Or did
> that revert back to separate languages in the bundle  editor?

It does -- I did recently make some changes in the way PHP is
included, so that it is now possible to use PHP as the grammar for
PHP files (not that I recommend it, as one loses HTML tag matching,
but I did it do cut down on support incidents.)

Now these changes were done to both the PHP and HTML grammar, and if
you have a customized version of either, the new scheme used (to
include PHP) will not work.

So I would recommend trying to revert [1] the PHP and HTML bundles/
language grammars to their default version.

[1] http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles