[TxMt] Spinning beach ball for 10-20 seconds on TM focus

Matthew Johnson musical.matthew at mac.com
Fri Aug 11 11:06:59 UTC 2006

I am also experiencing this problem.  It seems to happen a lot more
when I have a project with a lot of files in it open.  I think it has
to do with checking for file system changes.  I have started trying
to use smaller projects to get around it.  I'd rather not have to,
but it's working better for me right now when I do that.

On a related item - I am also experiencing TextMate telling me that a
file has changed and asking whether to reload or keep the TM
version.  This happens quite often even for files that have most
definitely not changed on disk.

Matthew