[TxMt] Your Favorite Theme for What Task?

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:26:55 UTC 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 7:32 PM, Robert M. Ullrey wrote:

> I thought it might be interesting to see what themes people find
> best for their various tasks. I do a lot of writing in Markdown and
> Multimarkdown an like using Sunburst for that (my past favorite for
> markdown was twilight). When I am writing html code, I prefer slate.
>
> Robert

For a while there i was still using iLife05 a bit for some things.
But, I can't use anything other than Brilliance Black at this point.

There are just too many subtle things that i haven't bothered to put
into any of the other themes.
Since I'm right-brained, the little visual nuances drastically
improve my mental parsing of all the crazy stuff and things.

I'll probly end up making a Brilliance White theme sooner or later.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient