[TxMt] Use of Subversion requires a file to be open.

Romulo Velasquez rom.velasquez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:09:07 UTC 2006

When I open an existing project the directory structure appears in
the drawer while the currently selected file contents appears within
the window (which is blank when you first open an existing project).
If I have the root project folder selected (text window still blank)
I am unable to get the status of the subversioned folder ('svn
status').  In order for me to get the status of the project I must
open at least one file and then select the root project folder again
and then I can get the status.  This is true for other subversion
commands as well (you need at least one file open in order to perform
subversion commands on your project).

Is this behaviour intentional?  I feel like subversion commands
should work independent of whether files are open or not .. it should
work on the files/folders in the project drawer only.

Rom