[TxMt] drag commands

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Tue Aug 8 22:02:08 UTC 2006

I have the following drag command for zip files to be inserted as snippet:

echo -n  "<a href=\"http://$TM_REMOTE_URL/file_download/\${1:file_id}\"
title=\"\${2:"$TM_DROPPED_FILE"}\">\${3:"$TM_DROPPED_FILE"}</a>"

This will insert a download snippet for a default URL on a live server.

However, I would like to strip the path somehow from the variable.

Does anyone know how to do this,through a substitution reg ex maybe ?

Additionally a variable named $TM_FILE_NAME (That would just insert the
name of the file instead of $TM_DROPPED_FILE would make much sense here
for such a drag command, where you don't care
so much about the path.

regards, marios