[TxMt] A slightly different TextMate story...

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:23:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Jonas M Luster wrote:

> - wrote close to 120,000 lines of code (wc -l over my local repository)
> - taught myself two new programming languages
> - wrote two books
> - a PhD thesis
> - edited another book
> - and co-wrote an article for a Sociological magazine based on the PhD
> thesis that got me a rather prestigious award.
> - wrote close to 5,000 weblog and wiki pages and entries
> - wrote all my email
> - wrangled a 41,000 line dataset for the thesis using Ruby and a
> specialized bundle
> - coded Flexbar (an addon for World of Warcraft, just about THE addon)
> - and proposed marriage (don't ask)

Domn dude... step away from the keyboard and get reacquainted with the
sun.

Heh.  Congrats on a productive two years.

William D. "#201" Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder