[TxMt] Formatting of LaTeX footnotes

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 4 17:08:30 UTC 2006

Hi Matthias,

You can do this yourself pretty easily. The scope for footnotes is
meta.footnote.latex (you can determine the scope of a position by
placing the caret where you want it and pressing ctrl shift p). Open
the preferences, select Fonts and Colors, add the scope
meta.footnote.latex (if it is note already there) in your favorite
theme and select whatever color you want.

All the best, Mark