[TxMt] Subversion bundle commit message

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 1 19:36:59 UTC 2006

Just committed an addition to my subversion repository using the
subversion bundle (which is great, btw) and I got the following
strange message:

2006-08-01 20:30:22.315 CommitWindow[25956] The plugin /Users/
markkalderon/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/
megazoomer.bundle (org.ianhenderson.megazoomer) is using a deprecated
interface to SIMBL. Please contact the appropriate developer (not the
SIMBL author) and refer them to http://culater.net/wiki/moin.cgi/
CocoaReverseEngineering
Adding         Research/Color/Notes/assumptions.txt
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 103.

OK, so there is an issue about SIMBL and megazoomer, but why is this
message appearing when I commit?

All the best, Mark