[TxMt] Centralizing Bundle info (was: Close Last Tag Shortcut)

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Fri Apr 28 18:29:10 UTC 2006

>> It sure would be nice if we had one page that had links to all of
>> the screencasts out there...
>
> The “official” screencasts can all be seen via this feed:
> pcast:http://macromates.com/textmate/screencast.rss
> But I’ve also wanted to make a more official page. We could just
> set aside a wiki page, that would allow others to add their
> screencast, OTOH personally I am living the DRY life, so already
> having my screencasts in the feed, I want a generated HTML front-
> end, rather than have to replicate the info elsewhere.

I'm going to bump up my comment back in here [which fell by the way-
side] about the suggestion for a section of the website/somewhere to
serve as a TextMate Bundle Incubator/repository for information
related to different bundles .. like a gforge (or, more simply like
an adium xtras section) dedicated to each bundles/theme where
relevant posts, suggestions, tips, screencasts, updates, etc. can be
kept in a central place.

It's great that different people make contributions and post them on
their website and what not for people to check out, but by the fact
that it gets spread out over n-many different places, it will get
lost and probably not used as much as it could be.

just a suggestion.
-steve