[TxMt] Getting at the 'Commit' button without leaving the keyboard

Michael Larocque mlarocque at prolumina.com
Fri Apr 28 12:52:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for this - it's probably something very obvious that I'm
missing - it might be a default Mac feature that I'm not aware of.
Here's the situation...

I want to check a file into subversion. I hit Shift+Control+a and
select Commit. I enter my comment in the Summary of changes panel.
Now I want to 'hit' the Commit button without my hands leaving the
keyboard (i.e. not using the mouse). I've tried every key combo I can
think of, but I couldn't find one. Anyone?

P.S. Allan, I absolutely _love_ TextMate. I would buy a Mac just to
use this program.

Carpe viam,
Mike

Michael Larocque