[TxMt] C comments && doxygen

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:26:08 UTC 2006

On Apr 9, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 9/4/2006, at 19:33, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:
>
>> btw: How does one do those neat screencasts?
>
> Wikipedia actually has an entry:
>
>    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screencast#Mac_OS_only
>
> I use Snapz Pro X, but in addition to the other free tool mention,
> there is also vnc2swf, which Duane used for the Rails screencast.

Just for the record, I used ScreenRecord [1].  I tried vnc2swf and
liked it, but couldn't get audio recording to work [2].  I'm 80%
happy with ScreenRecord, but 30% of that is due to the reasonable price.

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/

[1] http://www.miensoftware.com/screenrecord.html