[TxMt] Little problem with c++ macro

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 23 08:50:22 UTC 2006

On 22/4/2006, at 22:07, José Manuel wrote:

> I think I may have a problem with the installation of TextMate,
> because running /usr/local/bin/mate inside the command makes
> TextMate freeze. This is the whole command:

Well, running ‘mate’ will make synchronous commands (which are all
but those with HTML output) freeze, unless a sub-process is spawned
to call ‘mate’.

I tried the following command here, which works for me:

    #!/usr/bin/env ruby
    %x{ mate '#{ENV['TM_FILEPATH']}' -l70 &>/dev/null & }

So try that, and see if it works.