[TxMt] FileMerge commands

Aparajita Fishman aparajita at aparajitaworld.com
Fri Apr 21 16:37:14 UTC 2006

>> INODE=`stat -f "%i" "$2"`
>> TMPPATH="/tmp/tm-opendiff-$INODE.tmp"
>> svn cat -r $1 "$2" > "$TMPPATH"
>> opendiff "$TMPPATH" "$2"

FYI that's the old code I posted directly the other day, the latest
version is different.

> Why not reuse the existing SVN diff code, using --diff-cmd, rather
> than duplicating all of the command infrastructure?

1. I decided to make it into a separate, self-contained bundle.
2. Using --diff-cmd I would have had to write something like what you
did, not knowing about it until now.
3. The SVN diff code was not _that_ complex to rewrite...

Regards,

    Aparajita
    www.aparajitaworld.com

    "If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed."
    - Sri Chinmoy   |   www.srichinmoylibrary.com