[TxMt] FileMerge commands

Aparajita Fishman aparajita at aparajitaworld.com
Fri Apr 21 00:50:21 UTC 2006

>> I have created a few commands that are analogous to the Subversion
>> commands which diff against a revision, but instead of generating
>> a diff output, the result is sent to FileMerge for viewing, which
>> IMHO is a whole lot easier to read.
>
> Could you possible release the actual bundle or bundle items?

Sure, should I just post them to the list?

> If this stuff really works well, let's just add it to the official
> TextMate bundles.

I didn't want to suggest that myself, but it makes sense. Ideally I
think the way to go would be to integrate it with the existing
Subversion bundle and check an environment variable (created by the
user) to determine whether to use diff or FileMerge.

Now that I mention that, I'll make that change and post the modified
Subversion bundle.

Regards,

    Aparajita
    www.aparajitaworld.com

    "If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed."
    - Sri Chinmoy   |   www.srichinmoylibrary.com