[TxMt] Sending command to R

Jeffrey Robert Spies jspies at nd.edu
Tue Apr 18 01:45:54 UTC 2006

Hi Alan,

How much code are you sending to R?  I can send thousands of lines
without a problem. You may need to upgrade to the newest version of
R: http://cran.r-project.org/.  It seems there was a bug in the last
release where commands sent to R (even in R's own text editor) caused
similar problems (at least in the OS X version).

Hope that helps,

Jeff.