[TxMt] Erlang bundle

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Mon Apr 17 15:42:32 UTC 2006

I promised I'd be back!

I'm working on a bundle for Erlang [1], a nice functional language
that focuses on multithreading and distributed programming. It's
mainly used in embedded programming of telephony equipment, but you
might have heard of ejabberd (a Jabber server written in — guess what
— Erlang). this is a first rough draft -- there's only a basic syntax
description. when it gets good enough I'll add it to the repository,
if you wish.

in order to improve it, I need some help on automated indentation.
this is a typical (small) Erlang module:

> -module(sample).
> -export([fact/1]).
>
> fact(0) ->
> 	1;
> fact(N) ->
> 	N * fact(N - 1).

I'd like to increase indentation of the next line if the current line
ends with -> and decrease indentation of the next line if the line
ends with "." or ";". still, I wasn't able to tweak the prefs in
order to achieve this... (I tried and I tried, man, but I just wasn't
up to the task.) help? help?!? HEEEEEELP! ;)

ciao,

Domenico

---
[1] http://www.erlang.org/, http://www.erlang.se/